What is this Policy for?
At Trooli your privacy is important to us. Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), specific obligations are placed on us in the way we handle this type of information on our website.
You can control your cookie settings within your web browser security settings. These settings will allow you to block all cookies from this and others’ websites
Other cookies may be stored to your computer or device by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer.
Contact and Communication
We collect and store personal information from you when you submit one of our online forms. Here is a list of things we will always do when you supply information in this way:
- Ensure all personal data is collected in a fair and lawful manner and used only for specified purposes.
- Ensure personal data sought is adequate, relevant and not excessive for the purpose.
- Keep personal data secure.
- Keep personal data no longer than is necessary and to dispose of it appropriately when it is no longer required.
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures against unauthorised and unlawful processing accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data.
- Only pass your personal data onto another organisation if we need to for the purposes of providing our products and services, or are required to by law or regulation. Before transferring any such data, we will check that the organisation has appropriate data protection policies.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the email you receive. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include: the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity. This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity. You can opt out of this at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions on our newsletters and marketing emails, or by contacting Trooli using the information on the ‘contact us’ page on this website.
Social Media Platforms
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from our web pages to the social media platform. These linked sites are provided solely as a convenience to you, and you use these at your sole discretion.
This website may use social media to share web links to our website pages. By default, some social media platforms shorten the web addresses that we post to their platform. Please take caution before clicking any shortened web links published on social media platforms. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine web links are published on our social media accounts, this website and its owners Trooli make no representations or warranties regarding the correctness, accuracy, performance or quality of any content, software, service or application found at any linked site from these shortened web links.