The customer is responsible for checking they meet the eligibility requirements, for example the definition of a small business. Please check the eligibility conditions here: https://gigabitvoucher.culture.gov.uk/for-businesses/b2/.
- One voucher per business premises. You can claim one voucher per premises if you have multiple sites.
- The minimum voucher value is £500; the maximum is £3,000.
- The new connection must be installed within 12 months of the voucher being offered.
- The voucher can be used to pay one-off installation costs and set up costs. This includes installation fees, external equipment, excess construction charges, and survey costs.
- The voucher can’t be used to pay VAT, or for ongoing costs for the service, or cancellation charges.
- If the installation cost exceeds the maximum voucher value, the customer pays the difference to the supplier.
- Group projects: Residents and SMEs are able to join together to pool the value of their vouchers.
- There is no minimum size for a group project, but at least half of the total value of the vouchers in the project must be for businesses.