We’re building our team as we transform broadband in the south-east. We need talented people who are ready to make a real difference. If you’d like to work for a fast-growing company alongside other motivated people who are excited by the prospect of a new challenge with no limits to their career development opportunities, then get in touch.
- Integrity: be transparent and honest with our customers and with each other.
- Passion: be excited about what we do.
- Develop: invest in each individual.
- Continual improvement: work smarter, not harder.
- Proactive: take responsibility.
- Teamwork: support and collaboration.
- Quality: we do what we do well.
- Fibre Optic Cabler. You will be an experienced and competent cabler who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, including one other cabler, installing our own fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. Job description [PDF].
- Fibre Optic Splicer. You will be an experienced and competent splicer who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, connecting and testing our fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. More information. Job description [PDF]
SERVICE ACTIVATION TEAM
- Service Activation Coordinator. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated and extremely organised Coordinator to join our ever-expanding service activation team. You will manage each customer through their Fibre to the Premise service activation journey from the point of order through to their broadband service going live. Job description [PDF]
- Head of Sales & Marketing Support. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and dynamic sales expert to develop and lead the business function. You will take the Call Flow and Trooli product sets through their next stage of development and beyond, providing strategic input for the marketing campaigns and channels that will drive our brand awareness and sales volumes. You will also manage and develop our growing sales teams, to deliver successfully against our business plan targets. Job description [PDF]
To apply for any of these positions please send a CV and cover note to email@example.com.
We have opportunities opening up at all levels, whether you’re looking for hands-on installation work, business support roles, customer facing roles, or something that gives you a corner office. We are always on the look out for talented and enthusiastic candidates, at any stage of their career. Please complete a contact form. Tell us what you can bring to the team. We’d love to hear from you.
Trooli is a big believer in apprenticeships. We have a number of apprentices on our team and the future is looking bright for all of them. Please complete a contact form to find out more.