Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By expanding our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of it? Take a quick look at what made 2020 such a great year and the ultrafast world you could be joining….
Like what you see? Here’s a few more reasons why you should get in touch…
- We’re passionate about growth
In two years we’ve passed 50,000 premises, grown from 10 to over 120 staff and become one of the most respected and exciting altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start.
- We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company is more than politics and processes and our high staff retention rate is a sign that life at Trooli is that bit brighter than the norm. Our people are the heartbeat of our success and we’re committed to helping them grow alongside our network.
- We’re passionate about our customers
Wouldn’t it be nice for a network to be independent of Openreach and fully able to focus on it’s customers? Well, welcome to Trooli and with our excellent Trustpilot rating it’s clear we’re doing something right.
Sold? All you need to do now is find the right role for you below and apply by sending your CV to us at HR@trooli.com.
- Field Project Manager – Kent. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. This project coordination role provides a great opportunity to combine working on-site with flexible desk-based working. You be part of an installation team of four people, which will be tasked with extending our fibre optic network to a complete town or village. The role will be ideal for someone with previous experience in management or project coordination, who is looking for something a bit different, and an escape from your standard office environment! [Job description PDF]
- Field Project Manager – Berkshire/ Hampshire. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. This project coordination role provides a great opportunity to combine working on-site with flexible desk-based working. You be part of an installation team of four people, which will be tasked with extending our fibre optic network to a complete town or village. The role will be ideal for someone with previous experience in management or project coordination, who is looking for something a bit different, and an escape from your standard office environment! Job description
- Fibre Optic Cabler – Either Kent or Berkshire/ Hampshire. You will be an experienced and competent cabler who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, including one other cabler, installing our own fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. Job description
- Fibre Optic Splicer – Either Kent or Berkshire/ Hampshire. You will be an experienced and competent splicer who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, connecting and testing our fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. More information. Job description
- Customer Installation Engineer – Either Kent or Berkshire/ Hampshire. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. The role holder will be responsible attending a customer’s premises on-time and according to an installation schedule to carry out a service installation. Job description
- Network Planner. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and dynamic Planner. They will be required to work collaboratively with Build Delivery Managers and Build Programme Managers and will support the Network build teams. Job description
- Trainee Network Planner. We are looking for an experienced Administrator with an interest in becoming a Network Planner. With training and support from Trooli, you will be required to – design and plan – FTTP access network infrastructure up to and including the customers premises. Job description
- Fibre Optic Surveyor. As a Fibre Network Surveyor, you will be the eyes on the ground validating what we have plan is feasible. Surveyor plays a very important role in identifying any potential issues early on and help avoid any major delays to our build program delivering fibre broadband to our customers. Job description
- Civils Supervisor – Hampshire/ Reading. This will be a field based position assisting the Civils Manager in carrying out site inspections and audits. Ensuring all contractors are compliant with legislation and produce a high standard of work. Job description
- Jetting Engineer. The successful applicant will support the test rod and rope team by clearing silt from ducts using a jetting machine. The de-silt team will sometimes work alongside our cablers and at other times will be called in to attend after an unsuccessful attempt at test rod and rope Job description
OFFICE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM
- Systems Administrator. We’re looking for someone that knows their A to Z’s of IT infrastructure (that’s Active Directory to Zone Files, for those of you that are curious). If you’ve got experience working with Windows in the enterprise, we want to hear from you! If you’re more partial to the Linux penguin that’s fine too, as long as you’re OK with working with Windows. Job description
- Service Activation Coordinator. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated and extremely organised Coordinator to join our ever-expanding team. You will manage each customer through their service activation journey from the point of order through to their broadband service going live. Job description
- Customer Support Manager. Some companies would define the job as leading the team who supports our customers. We think that downplays it a bit…. You’ll be one of the key team members of our business. We can offer a unique opportunity to a dynamic individual who can develop and manage the teams that will provide excellent in-life care for our customers and manage our proactive network maintenance programme. Job description
- Software Implementation Project Manager (Contractor). A fantastic opportunity to join the Trooli team as a Project Manager. Reporting into the PMO, we are seeking a talented and experienced Project Manager on a contractual basis for at least 4 months to assist in the project delivery of software to drive efficiencies and streamline processes within our business. This role will have full responsibility for the planning, scheduling, budgeting, execution and delivery of the implementation of software projects. Job description
- Programme Manager. A fantastic opportunity to join the Trooli team as a Programme Manager. Reporting into the PMO, we are seeking a talented and experienced Programme Manager to assist in the project delivery of our rapidly expanding network. This role will drive efficiency, delivery and effectiveness of the Trooli network build programme. Job description
- Office Junior. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and extremely organised Office assistant to join our ever-expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise various tasks and will be happy to get stuck in with an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Job description
- Project Support Administrator. Our network is the most important part of our business – without it we simply don’t have ultrafast broadband to sell… this role is a crucial part of our planning and build teams where you’ll be responsible for helping our teams complete our new network areas. Want to feel the pride of knowing you’ve helped unlock ultrafast broadband for thousands of desperate customers? Here’s what we’re looking for…Job description
To apply for any of these positions please send a CV and cover note to HR@trooli.com.