We’re building our team as we transform broadband in the south-east. We need talented people who are ready to make a real difference. If you’d like to work for a fast-growing company alongside other motivated people who are excited by the prospect of a new challenge with no limits to their career development opportunities, then get in touch.
- Integrity: be transparent and honest with our customers and with each other.
- Passion: be excited about what we do.
- Develop: invest in each individual.
- Continual improvement: work smarter, not harder.
- Proactive: take responsibility.
- Teamwork: support and collaboration.
- Quality: we do what we do well.
- Head of Product, Marketing, Sales. Closing 28 February. An exceptional opportunity for an experienced and dynamic product and sales expert to develop and lead our Product & Sales business function. You will take the Call Flow and Trooli brands and product sets through their next stage of development and beyond, providing strategic direction for the marketing campaigns and channels that will drive our brand awareness and sales volumes. You will also manage and develop our growing marketing and sales teams. Job Description [PDF].
- Network Build Supervisor. We are seeking someone experienced in cabling in BT ducts and overhead infrastructure to oversee up to four of our network build teams, ensuring that the network construction is following our specifications, quality standards and safety standards. You will be an excellent team leader and an exceptional communicator. Job description [PDF].
- Fibre Optic Cabler. You will be an experienced and competent cabler who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, including one other cabler, installing our own fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. Job description [PDF].
- Fibre Optic Splicer. You will be an experienced and competent splicer who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, connecting and testing our fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. More information. Job description [PDF]
- Human Resources Manager. Closing 28 February. This is a compelling opportunity for an experienced HR professional to establish and develop an integral and valued HR service for our growing organisation. You will have responsibility for employee matters, compensation and benefits, reward, professional growth, communications and performance management. Job description [PDF].
- Office Manager. Closing 28 February. You will be self-motivated and extremely organised, and will be key to making a success of our office relocation in early 2019. You will manage the new premises for our ever-expanding team. The ideal candidate will be able to prioritise various tasks and will be happy to get stuck in with an energetic, roll-up-your-sleeves attitude. Job description [PDF].
- Management Accountant. Closing 28 February. You will be a key member our finance team, helping the company achieve its growth targets by managing our financial transactions, producing financial forecasting and producing reports for the senior management team. Job description [PDF].
- Accounts Receivable Clerk. Closing 28 February. You will be joining our Finance team to help the company achieve its growth targets by managing our financial transactions with our customers. Job description [PDF].
- Accounts Payable Clerk. Closing 28 February. You will be joining our Finance team to help the company achieve its growth targets by managing our financial transactions with our suppliers. Job description [PDF].
- Helpdesk Manager. Closing 28 February. A unique opportunity for a dynamic individual who can develop and manage the teams that will provide excellent in-life care for our customers and manage our proactive network maintenance programme. Job description [PDF].
- Customer orders coordinator. Closing 28 February. You will have exceptional organisation skills and be an effective communicator with a friendly and confident approach. You will manage each customer through their service activation journey from the point of order through to their broadband service going live. Job description [PDF].
- Stock Controller. Closing 28 February. You will be enthusiastic, self-motivated, and have the skills needed to meticulously manage our inventory and purchases. An organised, methodical record keeper, you will ensure the field staff always have the materials they need, when they need them, and make continuous improvements to ensure we are operating as efficiently as possible. Job description [PDF].
To apply for any of these positions please send a CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We have opportunities opening up at all levels, whether you’re looking for hands-on installation work, business support roles, customer facing roles, or something that gives you a corner office. We are always on the look out for talented and enthusiastic candidates, at any stage of their career. Please complete a contact form. Tell us what you can bring to the team. We’d love to hear from you.
Trooli is a big believer in apprenticeships. We have a number of apprentices on our team and the future is looking bright for all of them. Please complete a contact form to find out more.