Here at Trooli, we’re on a mission to banish buffering, vanish video call embarrassment and clear up those “up to” speed claims that give broadband a bad name.
How? By expanding our new, guaranteed, ultrafast, full fibre broadband speeds to as many communities as possible across Kent, East Sussex and beyond.
Think you’ve got what it takes to be a part of it? Take a quick look at what made 2020 such a great year and the ultrafast world you could be joining….
Like what you see? Here’s a few more reasons why you should get in touch…
- We’re passionate about growth
In two years we’ve passed 50,000 premises, grown from 10 to over 120 staff and become one of the most respected and exciting altnets in the industry – and that’s just the start.
- We’re passionate about our people
At the heart of our culture is a belief that a company is more than politics and processes and our high staff retention rate is a sign that life at Trooli is that bit brighter than the norm. Our people are the heartbeat of our success and we’re committed to helping them grow alongside our network.
- We’re passionate about our customers
Wouldn’t it be nice for a network to be independent of Openreach and fully able to focus on it’s customers? Well, welcome to Trooli and with our excellent Trustpilot rating it’s clear we’re doing something right.
Sold? All you need to do now is find the right role for you below and apply by sending your CV to us at HR@trooli.com.
- Civils Field Supervisor – Hampshire/ Reading. This will be a field based position assisting the Civils Manager in carrying out site inspections and audits. Ensuring all contractors are compliant with legislation and produce a high standard of work. Job description
- Deployment Manager – Kent. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. This project coordination role provides a great opportunity to combine working on-site with flexible desk-based working. You be part of an installation team of four people, which will be tasked with extending our fibre optic network to a complete town or village. The role will be ideal for someone with previous experience in management or project coordination, who is looking for something a bit different, and an escape from your standard office environment! [Job description PDF]
- Deployment Manager – Berkshire/ Hampshire. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. This project coordination role provides a great opportunity to combine working on-site with flexible desk-based working. You be part of an installation team of four people, which will be tasked with extending our fibre optic network to a complete town or village. The role will be ideal for someone with previous experience in management or project coordination, who is looking for something a bit different, and an escape from your standard office environment! Job description
- Fibre Optic Cabler – Either Kent or Berkshire/ Hampshire. You will be an experienced and competent cabler who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, including one other cabler, installing our own fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. Job description
- Fibre Optic Splicer – Berkshire/ Hampshire. You will be an experienced and competent splicer who completes work to the highest quality. You will be part of an installation team of four people, connecting and testing our fibre optic cables inside existing ducts to build our ultrafast broadband network. More information. Job description
- Customer Installation Engineer – Berkshire/ Hampshire. We’re a small company with a very exciting future. The role holder will be responsible attending a customer’s premises on-time and according to an installation schedule to carry out a service installation. Job description
- Jetting Engineer – Berkshire/ Hampshire. The successful applicant will support the test rod and rope team by clearing silt from ducts using a jetting machine. The de-silt team will sometimes work alongside our cablers and at other times will be called in to attend after an unsuccessful attempt at test rod and rope Job description
- Splicing Manager. This leadership role provides a great opportunity to combine working on-site with flexible desk-based working. You will lead our team of splicing engineers and be responsible for the end to end quality of our fibre network. Job description
- Stock Control Coordinator. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Stock Controller to maintain the organisation of our inventory and purchases. An organised, methodical record keeper, you will ensure that the field staff always have the materials they need, when they need them, and make continuous improvements to ensure we are operating as efficiently as possible with stock holding. Job description
- Service Delivery Manager. The Build Programme Manager is responsible for delivering a cluster of network build projects consisting of up to 6 towns or villages running concurrently. The Service Delivery Manager has direct responsibility for delivering projects on time and to the highest quality by leading a small team of Build Project Managers. The role is supported by our central Programme Management Office. This is a dynamic opportunity within a rapidly growing company. Job description
OFFICE AND TECHNICAL SERVICES TEAM
- Systems Administrator. We’re looking for someone that knows their A to Z’s of IT infrastructure (that’s Active Directory to Zone Files, for those of you that are curious). If you’ve got experience working with Windows in the enterprise, we want to hear from you! If you’re more partial to the Linux penguin that’s fine too, as long as you’re OK with working with Windows. Job description
- Customer Support Manager. Some companies would define the job as leading the team who supports our customers. We think that downplays it a bit…. You’ll be one of the key team members of our business. We can offer a unique opportunity to a dynamic individual who can develop and manage the teams that will provide excellent in-life care for our customers and manage our proactive network maintenance programme. Job description
- Programme Manager. A fantastic opportunity to join the Trooli team as a Programme Manager. Reporting into the PMO, we are seeking a talented and experienced Programme Manager to assist in the project delivery of our rapidly expanding network. This role will drive efficiency, delivery and effectiveness of the Trooli network build programme. Job description
- Service Activation Coordinator. We are looking for an enthusiastic, self- motivated and extremely organised Coordinator to join our ever-expanding team. You will manage each customer through their service activation journey from the point of order through to their broadband service going live. Job description
- Network Engineer. This opening provides an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and talented Network Engineer. Assisting with the design and implementation and testing of equipment for our network and operating as a lead and key escalation point for our junior network engineers. Job description
- Safety and Compliance Manager. We are looking for an experienced Safety and Compliance Manager that proactively promote best practice and provide professional health and safety advice within the business ensuring compliance at all times. Job description
To apply for any of these positions please send a CV and cover note to HR@trooli.com.